Welcome to the new <EE> forum!
Please login or register:
[/center]
Evil Empire
Welcome to the new <EE> forum!
Please login or register:
[/center]
Evil Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegister HomeSearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

JWM 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Easy
Easy

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 6:44 am

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=169613
pretty badass china player if you'd ask me =) i love his granades in mage duels.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia
Insomnia

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 7:33 am

fail video if u ask me...i am so disapointed with JWM...
Back to top Go down
Easy
Easy

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 10:04 am

whaaaaaaaattttttt...............................
Back to top Go down
Insomnia
Insomnia

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 10:19 am

OK lets start:

- Intro...OMFG FAIL CRAP that even I can make even tho I never messed around with editing
- Music...OLD SHIT IS OLD
- Entertaining... that DONT exist in this video
- Skill...well i tought he CAN pull more

If u need me to explain more I can do it even it is waste of my time cherry (evil cherry)
Back to top Go down
Easy
Easy

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 2:55 pm

into yes might be shit but meh Lol old music > new music , it was entertaining for me , bout you can pull more skill i doubt that n we will see that soon on xt i guess youre just cocky n trying to act cool in front of *cough* some one lol , now excuse me not going to arue bout this with ya...

Last edited by Easy on 6/12/2010, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nevrast
Nevrast

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 3:00 pm

I would rather watch Hydra8 again than this
Back to top Go down
Insomnia
Insomnia

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 3:11 pm

LOL excuse me Mr. I DONT SEE GOOD or Mr. I DONT KNOW TO READ ... take ur time and read my post again SLOWLYYYYYYYYYY this time and then make post where u say that u are sry for this post and we can start all over again...

Why are u all oppsesed with idea that i would like to be liked by Sofi??? Why i am not:

- She is 13 for fuck sake
- I am 23 for fuck sake
- I am not kid like most ppl here so i get girl more then 90% of u or even all of u ( not trying to say i am supirior then u ppl becouse age or how much girls i been with...but just use logic )
- I am new here and i dont give a fuck about random ppl like you or Sofi...i am here becouse of SE, Dol and i hope more ppl from DD.net
- Now go in dark corner, bring razor with u, cut, and cry how cruel this world is....

HAHAHAHA editing post after mine its just win isnt it? SAD
Back to top Go down
Nevrast
Nevrast

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 3:20 pm

1:0 for Insomnia in this round :D

What do the others think about JWM 10?

imho it is like 1st movie of some 2200 rated lock, nothing special, lame editing, average gameplay

not being 10th movie of one of the best locks out there
Back to top Go down
Easy
Easy

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 4:40 pm

you sir are totally "mature" for your age and i edited BE4 you posted you just quoted it =) check time if theres edit time stamp retard , I bet my dick got more friends than you do sir talkin how often youre gettin laid in some game forums is just n lame. :> OH AND SORRY FOR MISREAD MR PRO LOCK cuz i did just woke up seconds be4 i posted after great weekend.
I hope youre not buyin girls it would be just sad if you cant get laid with out payin ;DD

Edit: theres time stamp of my edit Last edited by Easy on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total to bad ...

Peace out ; D
Back to top Go down
Kitti
Kitti

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 6:18 pm

Yea ... I will watch that movie now but easy why do you think that if insomania says his oppinion on a god damn PVP VIDEO it will change what I think of him ? <.< and stop blaming all for "Trying to make sofi like you" they are just saying theyer oppinion damn it >.<
Back to top Go down
Easy
Easy

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 6:54 pm

not going to discuss it any futher do not want to argue n start yet another guild drama. =.=
Back to top Go down
Insomnia
Insomnia

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 7:36 pm

hahahaha u are funy and dont know shit about forums dont u?

i edited twice my post 1 when i spelled wrong and 1 after i saw u edited ur post...if i added HAHAHAHA editing post after mine its just win isnt it? SAD
that means i saw ur edited post and then edited mine...and no I am not fat and no i am not geek...but loled at that picture anyway...u have still all explained in my post up there so u dont have arguments to discuss...nvm i am just sry SE and Dol will be pissed on you and me for this second drama...it seams ppl h8 me here...with no reason but its fun reading ur retarded posts
Back to top Go down
Iesdise
Administrator
Iesdise

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 8:22 pm

Took me 20 minutes to make a Muted group (damn slow and laggy forumotion panels :@) but it's worth it:

Easy muted for two or three days.
Reason: Insomnia's post had NOTHING to do with Sofi or another member here, you was clearly trolling him. I TOLD you already MORE than once to quit the trolling in THIS forum, but you seem like not listening to me. Have your two or three days to think what you want more: To show us that you are something more than Insomnia (that is not true because here we are all on one level) or you want to be with us in the guild. After your next offensive post, I will personaly ban you until XT goes live. And after the release, it will be your very last chance.

Insomnia muted for day or two
Reason: As I stated already, your first post was completely OK. But I already told to you too, when someone is trolling on you, act like 23, not like 16 (the age of the "man" ego).

If you find a post offensive, you can, and you MUST (instead replying) use the reporting system. More info about it HERE

Peace out \\//
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/silentepage
Kitti
Kitti

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty6/12/2010, 8:47 pm

tho the video actually isnt that bad xD
Back to top Go down
Go
Go

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty7/12/2010, 12:15 am

JWM's video is NOT crap and anybody with a sense of pvp would see.

On the other hand, im already sick of the community here. Thanks for the invite and im really sorry to SE and espeically Dolly but EE is nothing like i imagined it would be. You guys are cool in game, here... please...

You guys demand forum activity, but i will have none of it like this. Too bad, because maybe in game EE would be the Evil Empire i had a view of before i joined. Oldshcool and about PvP.

Thanks once more.....
Back to top Go down
Iesdise
Administrator
Iesdise

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty7/12/2010, 5:08 am

Well, Go, as you can see the situations pretty much get in control. I warn, I warn again, and than I have nothing left to do but ban. I won't allow shit on the forum, no mather how much guys I will lose.

ON TOPIC:
I personaly liked the video. The intro was complete bullshit, but who cares.

JWM!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/silentepage

Sponsored content

JWM 10 _
PostSubject: Re: JWM 10   JWM 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

JWM 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire :: Off Topic :: Trash-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com