Welcome to the new <EE> forum!
Please login or register:
[/center]
Evil Empire
Welcome to the new <EE> forum!
Please login or register:
[/center]
Evil Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegister HomeSearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nevrast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevrast
Nevrast

Nevrast _
PostSubject: Nevrast   Nevrast Empty30/11/2010, 4:17 am

I am posting here, I've got time right now, well, I think I should introduce myself, bitches

I wrote about my chars here (I don't want to quote wall of text)

I don't even know how I started with the Drakedog stuff... But when I was there I saw SE-, Iesdi, Moonwolf (or how the fuck you know him here) posting link to Cozy as a good funserver. I was playing on a blizzlike private at that time but I always wanted to play with a irl friend who played on a different server... Just to duel and so... Oh yeah, it all came after I deleted all my chars on the blizzlike server (quit WoW ftw) so we went on Cozy, there I met many people from the blizzlike private lol and they were asking me wtf is with me. I met SE and his EE as well.

People from the blizzlike server persuaded me to come back. And that fuckin' server had (and still has) a recovery function>.< yeah, you simply can't quit WoW:D

But right now, it's like 2 months I haven't played WoW (lol I quit) just because I forgot to backup my UI and settings while reinstalling OS and I am lazy to set it up..;)

To speak about myself; I started playing WoW like 3+ years ago on a private and I am proud of it! :D It was patch 2.0.12 I was tauren druid at first (lvl23) but then mates changed server, so did I and I started playing lock. I leveled him to 70, but as a noob, it took me some time (actually it was 2.4.3 patch:D) I always wanted to be a pvp player, mostly due to world pvp while leveling and BGs at level 48 (fucking ownage, still remember it) Goblin Rocket Helmet ftw xD. Well, so I got some Merciless and I had a break :D because I didn't enjoy non-world pvp. I didn't even do arenas.

Then Wotlk came out, so I leveled and I can say that at 80 was the best time of Nevrast's WoW career:D... Actually I had the break mentioned in the first paragraph, I deleted my chars when I hit 80 and recovered during Furious session. So I started doing BGs and arenas. I started with my friend, a hunter.. We soon got to 1600 (wich isn't bad for greens, imo) we got some hatefuls for beginning but then we realized that hunter and lock isn't the best combo. I started playing with a fresh 80 frostmage who was actually really lame, but at least I enjoyed it! We got to 2200 and the session ended..cry

I didn't even have full furious at the end of the session, lol.. Next session I wanted to try lock+rogue I can say he was one of the best rogues on the server. But then the game became for me what it is now, you have to do daily BGs, weekly arenas..:/ "pro pvp is pro". And I didn't enjoy it:( So we are here, I haven't played for 2 months.

But I can say that on that server I learnt to play, even tho 90% of the players there are noobs, but I think that it's so everywhere... The 10% are good players, I mean, good! But big thanks go to guy called Damador (the only name under which you know him) Big Vurtne fans here should know;) He made a pro from me:D Damador is the most pro player I have ever seen! He plays almost every class, every spec with and arena title

I don't think I will play on Project Exinct, just sometimes maybe, to hang with the Drakedog guys <3

So in short:
-I have never played on retail
-I have never got an arena title
-I have played only one session
-I don't like WoW PvP anymore
-WoW is the only game I have ever played
-I have never made a PvP vid
-I don't know what I am doing here, if I am not going to play WoW anymore, lol
-I am a fat gamer with glasses just joking lol
-I am Drakedog fanboy

I think I wrote enough :bounce:

I will post an irl pic of me, just to be social :shock:
Nevrast 76552144003213321016052.th

yeah I know it sucks, but I don't have any photos where I am not drunk and where I look sexy :D so I just took my Facebook profile pic
Back to top Go down
Kinnu
Kinnu

Nevrast _
PostSubject: Re: Nevrast   Nevrast Empty30/11/2010, 11:24 am

A fiery welcome from me (Iesdi ripoff LOL) and I'm sure you'd enjoy playing on Project Extinct with us, cmon! :D
Back to top Go down
http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=162423
Visions
Visions

Nevrast _
PostSubject: Re: Nevrast   Nevrast Empty30/11/2010, 2:13 pm

A Volcom shirt! ;)
Back to top Go down
Nevrast
Nevrast

Nevrast _
PostSubject: Re: Nevrast   Nevrast Empty30/11/2010, 4:32 pm