Welcome to the new <EE> forum!
Please login or register:
[/center]
Evil Empire
Welcome to the new <EE> forum!
Please login or register:
[/center]
Evil Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegister HomeSearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Classes you want to learn to play!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qn
Qn

Classes you want to learn to play! _
PostSubject: Classes you want to learn to play!   Classes you want to learn to play! Empty12/4/2011, 1:26 am

Okaayy so im slightly drunk and bored so i thought this would be a fun topic to see what other classes people are interested in (:

I personally have been messing around with a rogue a bit but i fail at them ¬.¬
Back to top Go down
Nevrast
Nevrast

PostSubject: Re: Classes you want to learn to play!   Classes you want to learn to play! Empty12/4/2011, 3:29 pm

I think warrior would be an interesting class, but the damage they make is insane + Blizzard just screwed them (as every class)

I was leveling a warrior and I actually liked it, the class would be interesting if you had to change stances during battle properly, in other case, you lose. I don't know the class, so I'm not gonna comment what exactly would I change, but in short: Spell Reflect should be possible only in Defensive stance, same for Last Stand, Retaliation and basically I wouldn't be able to deal any damage in this stance, cause it's defensive Seeing protection warriors in pvp is just retarded imo.

in Berserker Stance would be nice if you deal for example +20% damage, lasts only about 20 seconds but you can blow some insane damage dealing abilities which have about 10min CD. And this stance would have about 2mins CD as well.

As for Battle Stance, you would be able to use only your base abilities + some CD abilities of course but nothing special, so you will be forced to switch stances.

yeah I went a little OT but I just wanted to explain my idea:) And I think hunters are nice class too, wouldn't be a bad choice either.
Back to top Go down

Aznareth

PostSubject: Re: Classes you want to learn to play!   Classes you want to learn to play! Empty12/4/2011, 11:35 pm

I played my whole wow-life warlock but i would like to know how to play fire mage because they seems to have a nervous gameplay that i might like. Maybe i will make one as a second character on xt. Also i heard but never really saw it that hunters played at their maximum potential were actually fun to play, so i would like to know how to play one to see if that's true :p.
Back to top Go down
Iesdise
Administrator
Iesdise

PostSubject: Re: Classes you want to learn to play!   Classes you want to learn to play! Empty13/4/2011, 8:47 am

Paladin. (yes, lol)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/silentepage
Kinnu
Kinnu

PostSubject: Re: Classes you want to learn to play!   Classes you want to learn to play! Empty13/4/2011, 2:56 pm

I "can" play all classes but I terribly fail at some..
Hunters: I can't play MM, all though it's probably the best spec I just hassle with it and keep dieing like an idiot. Survival is really easy and I like playing that.
Priests: I am just overall bad with this.
Druids: Cba to even trying to learn all these forms.
Rogues: I can play basics with rogue but I can't do any of the "tricks".
Back to top Go down
http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=162423
Kitti
Kitti

PostSubject: Re: Classes you want to learn to play!   Classes you want to learn to play! Empty13/4/2011, 5:14 pm

I can play almost evrything except ( not to be mistaken for "I am a pro with evry class" or "I am the best at wow and can play evrything!"
Hunters
Druids
and shamans
and I dont even wanna try them ( except shamans maybe )
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classes you want to learn to play!   Classes you want to learn to play! Empty

Back to top Go down

Classes you want to learn to play!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire :: Off Topic :: Trash-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com